<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Friday 7 May 2010

Scooby Tunnel Run - May 2nd

I found a flyer for the '09 Scooby tunnel runs from Liverpool to New Brighton on Wirral in my glovebox and after a bit of searching I found a gang on Scoobynet who were planning this year's runs. I've been on a run every month since I bought the car. Here are some shots from this months run.

It was very well organised this month with a bloke called Lee in a silver Hawkeye literally blocking lanes and stopping traffic so we could all roll together. The tunnel was closed down to one lane thought, which limited play, so by the time we got to New Brighton it was chaos as we all raced up the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11