<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Saturday 8 May 2010

Minor Front-Bumper Improvement

What better way to test the special-mix paint for a match than by painting the ugly patched spot on the front bumper corner. All ready to paint.


Definately an improvement and the paint is a good match, but the spraying leaves a bit to be desired - at least it doesn't look so shabby now at glance. Still I will need to rub the area down again with Wet/Dry paper and re-paint it when I have a minute and try and get some of that overspray off the lights/grilles -.- .

I could really do with sanding some of the bumps out of the filler at the top of the bumper. I got a mint condition black bumper also with the car, so before I get too serious about repairing the current one I will have to consider just getting the nice one sprayed silver professionally and fitting that instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11