<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Update + BMW M1 'Art Car' Birthday Cake!!

Where has the year gone?! It's rolled round to October already, but at least that means it's my birthday!!

I've finally got a whole two weeks off work, but I've been on holiday in the Scilly Isles for a bit [where there are no Scoobys sadly] and too busy partying to focus much on the car. I have found time to iron out a few small problems that have been doing my head in, like the faulty subs, and neatened up some of the detailing [which I'll cover soon], but I still haven't motivated myself to finish off my carbon wind-diffuser and anything else exciting will mean spending money - and that ugly old thing called insurance is about to rear it's head in a couple of weeks so I'll have to get saving hard again and see what I can achieve before Xmas hits...

For now enjoy this birthday cake that my good friend Chidge made for me. OK, so it's not shaped like a WRX, but it is a rather spectacular rendition of the awesome BMW M1 supercar from the late 70's. The more astute among you will notice that its not just any M1, but is in fact the famous 'Art Car', with the paint-job done by Andy Warhol himself for one of his exhibitions [http://www.bmwdrives.com/artcars/bmw-artcars-warhol.php]. A brilliant car-geek-cake and a very thoughtful birthday gift!!


Can't even tell which is which!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11