<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Thursday 8 July 2010

Bumper Touch Up

Not a lot going on in Scoob world of late as I'm still reeling from the month of MOT, but I've managed get a little done on the bodywork. [I've also got some interesting work in progress involving a lot of carbon-fibre :) coming up.]

The car had obviously been backed into a post of some kind, leaving two lines on the bumper and a lot of the paint has been helped off by the sticker I had on so I thought it was high time to paint it.

I didn't think the lines would need filling, but it turned out they were pushed that little bit into the bumper. I then just rubbed down, primed and painted the corner. A detailed description of this process can be found in my previous posts Painting the Bonnet Lip and Re-Inventing the Wheelarch Pt. I.



Massive improvement, I will have to get around to lacquering it soon. Back of the car looking pretty complete now, although I have a nice carbon wind-diffuser on the way as a finishing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11