<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Tuesday 7 December 2010

More snow donuts...

Bit more donut fun early this morning. Getting the Scoob sliding a bit more easy now, but it felt a lot warmer today so the snow is on its way out I reckon. Probably for the best - I dunno how much the Scoob can take. Yeah, I know its only ice and there's not nearly as much strain on components as a dry road, but strain is still there and high-revving like that can't be good first thing in the morning, even with a warm engine so naturally I checked the car throughout the day. Neuroses over a couple of snow donuts, I guess I'm just not cut out for this lark haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11