<-CLICK HERE FOR SCOOBY TECH. POSTS ONLY! CLICK HERE FOR GRAN TURISMO POSTS ONLY!->
1998 Impreza Turbo Project Car + Expanding WRX Knowledge Base!

Thursday 15 April 2010

About ScoobyLab.co.cc


I started Scoobylab simply to keep a diary of everything I've done, as its been such an immersive experience. WRX are wickedly complicated cars and there just isn't enough of them on the road to generate a support base [no dealerships or Haynes manual!] so I've had to find most of my parts and advice on web-forums.

I've worked on my cars for years, but I'm no mechanic, so I've posted detailed walkthroughs in layman's terms of every job we've undertaken as we've figured it out and, hey, it turns out Scoobys share tons of common problems so I hope they might come in handy one day if you have a Classic yourself.

The cult following of these cars means there is a wealth of information available online, from sites devoted purely to Impreza mods to Scooby encyclopedias, but this also means its hard to pinpoint specific problem fixes and makes waiting for message-board replies the only option, so I'm also trying to include as many of these useful nuggets of information [like reading your own fault-codes, getting the right part, etc.] in one place.

**This is the date I started posting pics on the blog, which got the ball rolling on ScoobyLab. This and all earlier entries are a back-dated permanent/sticky post of some kind. Thanks for reading!**
 
ScoobyLab + Propjam 2010/11